Inside the mind

To describe myself would be impossible. Try to sort through the aimless dialogue that goes through my head and figure me out for yourself. I'm still trying.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Pain

The neverending pain

the nonstop tears

the burning inside

the constant fears


Having thoughts and memories

flying through your head

feeling eternal sadness

for the one who is dead


Having those times together

those cherished smiles

travelling across the country

thinking for 1300 miles


laughter, anger, sadness and joy

I am not the same man

I am broken

never to smile again for I dont think I can


Then I hear her say to me

dont be that way joe

I love you little brudder

I just want you to know


I see it in her pictures

the love she had to give

We all shall carry them with us

but my eyes still leaking like a siv


The last picture I took of my sister

the Smile and her middle finger

Knowing I was her little brother

Her love shall always linger



2 comments:

Mona said...

Joe, if your sister didn't flip you off at least once, each visit...you would know she was ignoring you! Look at the smile on her face...she LOVED to get you going more than anything. She started the day you were born!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I was sad, and then I laughed! I love the picture--thanks Joe!