Inside the mind

To describe myself would be impossible. Try to sort through the aimless dialogue that goes through my head and figure me out for yourself. I'm still trying.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Update to today for the moment.

So I decided today I was going to do exactly what I wanted when I wanted and stop feeling sorry for myself. I sat in my chair got this all of my system with the help of a few good friends doing whatever they could to make me laugh....

Then my mom calls...and makes me feel a little better knowing she did remember!
Thanks mom....even though it was on your schedule...lol

1 comment:

Mona said...

I didn't FORGET Joey! I had just woke up (since I sometimes stay up all night like you) and didn't yet know much of anything. I was having my first cup of coffee while chatting with UD. Please see my blog today!

LOVE YOU!
Mom