Inside the mind

To describe myself would be impossible. Try to sort through the aimless dialogue that goes through my head and figure me out for yourself. I'm still trying.

Friday, March 2, 2007

Simple life


ooooooooooomfg. After spending 30 mins battling with blogspot about which account I used to make this damned thing, I almost didn't post today. I continually tried over and over to get into my account and FINALLY figured it out. YAHOO. I'm posting it on here so I don't forget. lol.


I need to simplify my life. 2 or 3 email accounts. a few passwords that are less than 15 characters. Just less complicated.


So tonight, I'm finding an AA meeting. I'm going no matter what is going on. I'm going to go dressed up since I'll be glad to be there. I'll go with a smile on my face and know that once I get out, it will be one closer to Simplicity. To be able to go get yourself a pack of cigarettes. To go home to see family. To just Drive. I miss it so much. I miss the feeling of nothing but you and your will to go somewhere. I miss being able to be wherever I want to be whenever I want to be there. I want so badly to just have my life back again. 4 years of being immobile unless someone felt like taking you. 4 years of waiting on someone else. 4 years of no real life.


If you read this blog, make sure to send me an email. Remind me ...MON WED FRI ....AA meetings. Bug the shit out of me to go. Harass me. Tired of coming home smelling like fried food, covered in a layer of grease from the air within the kitchens. I so want to come home looking as good as I did when I walked out the door. I want to be This Joe again.

2 comments:

Mona said...

You KNOW I am your biggest cheerleader and will be
GLAD to buy the crap out of you! Somehow, I don't think I will have to this time. You look great, sound great and are ready to just "get 'er done".

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Good for you, Joe!! That is awesome.