Inside the mind

To describe myself would be impossible. Try to sort through the aimless dialogue that goes through my head and figure me out for yourself. I'm still trying.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Centering

It has been some time since I have posted on my blog. I don't even know if anyone reads it anymore. I just figure its a good place for me to get out some thoughts. Lately, I have been diving into working on websites and website design. I have become involved in an internet radio station as well. I have hours and hours of work put into several websites and have accomplished something. I am currently providing website hosting, website design and website administration. I am currently working on several projects for other people with the potential for it to become something major. Something will work out eventually. 5 customers after only operating a month. Its a start. 50 customers will come soon enough. Once I have 50, I will be satisfied.
I've been asked to do a remix on an album for a musician friend of mine. I am honored he felt I was up to the task. I will let you all know when it will be released.
I've been stressed lately but life is slowly sorting itself out. I have my assessment on the 18th and am very excited about that. One step closer to gaining my life back. I can't wait til everything gets back to functional. I dont even ask for normal. Is there a normal? anyway I will start to do some cool things with this site after I finish a few of my other projects. I will be making a memorial page later this month as well. I will make sure to post the site when its finished. It will be my gift to those who loved Karen. It will be the last piece I need to place to deal with that pain. Its something that I can do to express my feelings. It has been a little over 6 months and it seems like it was yesterday. Recently, Tammy lost her mom. Seeing the pain of loss brought everything back to the surface. Watching a family lose someone unexpectedly was a nightmare once again. Life, Death....it all sucks. Dead people have it easy, its the living that are screwed. No matter what we do, we always have to live through some sort of pain. Hopefully the good moments will start to outweigh the bad ones. One day at a time, one step at a time I will continue to fix me. I will continue to hold my head up and push on. Alone, together, whatever....I will survive.

No comments: